WeLove.WeCare.WeShare.
WeLove.WeCare.WeShare.
WeLove.WeCare.WeShare.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeLove.WeCare.WeShare.

A forum for sharing love and care.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to prepare for Monkasho Exam?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kl
1 STARS
1 STARS

How to prepare for Monkasho Exam? Empty
PostSubject: How to prepare for Monkasho Exam?   How to prepare for Monkasho Exam? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:25 pm

I encountered big problem in my study, Kanji is hard, very very hard to memorise them pale . After i did lot of 練習, i still got a panda test confused .Am i so stupid? I felt sad and i felt hopeless affraid because i heard i will study all subjects in Japanese and all in kanji. If i can't read the basic kanji, how can i learn the science subjects in kanji????

I am afraid that i can't catch up with my study and can't pass my monkasho exam next year. I WANT TO GO TO JAPAN!!! cheers

I heard some seniors scored full mark in monkasho exam, any tips for juniors like me to improve my study???

Any advice from seniors for time management?????

Most important, how to memorise KANJI????????? confused

I will be grateful if seniors willing to teach me your study skill.
study study study
Back to top Go down
sakura
1 STARS
1 STARS

PostSubject: Re: How to prepare for Monkasho Exam?   How to prepare for Monkasho Exam? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:18 pm

Kanji is hard Question Yes, it is. It's pretty hard. Exclamation

Your thoughts decide your action, your action decides your result. Wink

First, you must know your thought. Take out a piece of paper and write down the answer for this two questions. I love you

How do you define Kanji??
What is Kanji?? Suspect

The principle to study kanji is same as the principle to chase your dream girl. Why???

If you want to chase your dream girl. I love you You will ask yourself why you love and why you want her to be your gf, right? Very Happy

Ok, go back to kanji. Why you hate kanji? Laughing Why don't you love kanji? Do you explore the world of kanji?? Rolling Eyes

If you don't have any interest to explore the world of kanji, then you don't have the passion to study it.
If you want to study kanji from inside of your heart, then i can sure that your wont get panda test anymore.

Don't hafal hafal, imagine that word, read the story behind that word of kanji, then you will find it easier to study. Wink

Draw a goal table and timetable for yourself. For example: 10 WORDS per day. Like a Star @ heaven

Award yourself if you are discipline and study by following the timetable.

Use your time wisely while waiting for Bus and Ktm Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Believe in yourself that you can conquer the difficulties.

Last, credit to juniors for this platform. I am willing to help juniors that need helps. Special credit to founder for this brilliant idea. Look forward to knowing you. May i know who are you? All the best to juniors. I am looking forward to meeting you all in airport next year. Like a Star @ heaven

Yes. I like the tidiness of this Forum. Keep the good job!!
Back to top Go down
kl
1 STARS
1 STARS

PostSubject: Re: How to prepare for Monkasho Exam?   How to prepare for Monkasho Exam? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:29 pm

wow!!!!

I need to learn how to do my timetable and manage my time. i am poor in time management. Too much temptation for me.......facebook is the biggest enemy!!!

Focus!!!! Now we already finished the mid-sem 2 of 1st year. time flies so fast!!!
Back to top Go down
sakura
1 STARS
1 STARS

PostSubject: Re: How to prepare for Monkasho Exam?   How to prepare for Monkasho Exam? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:04 pm

The most important thing is manage your time well.
Back to top Go down
Nippon Koza
1 STARS
1 STARS
Nippon Koza

PostSubject: Re: How to prepare for Monkasho Exam?   How to prepare for Monkasho Exam? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:52 am

How to prepare for Monkasho Exam? 1-litre-of-tears_3

昔は漢字が大嫌い。
But it changed when i saw this drama, titled 1litre of tears.
The girl in that story, i respect her so much.
She continued writing her diary, without thinking about her health condition, and her hand become worse day by day.
Writing in japanese is harder than in English, becoz u must write n use kanji characters a lot.
The girl that i mentioned b4, keep writing n writing, her handwriting became worse and worse, until she wrote the last word ; ありがとう(*^^*)(=´∀`)人(´∀`=)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to prepare for Monkasho Exam?   How to prepare for Monkasho Exam? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to prepare for Monkasho Exam?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WeLove.WeCare.WeShare. :: Life in Japan :: Study Life :: Studies-
Jump to: