WeLove.WeCare.WeShare.
WeLove.WeCare.WeShare.
WeLove.WeCare.WeShare.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeLove.WeCare.WeShare.

A forum for sharing love and care.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

May i know the problems for Muslim Students?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kl
1 STARS
1 STARS

May i know the problems for Muslim Students? Empty
PostSubject: May i know the problems for Muslim Students?   May i know the problems for Muslim Students? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:12 pm

I am happy that Forum is created to allow us to ask more information from seniors.

Senpai,
1.May i know any mosque available for Muslim students in Japan?

2.Can senpai share anything about Islam in Japan.

Back to top Go down
fahmi hamid

PostSubject: Re: May i know the problems for Muslim Students?   May i know the problems for Muslim Students? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:55 pm

well here also have mosques around here. but you`ll see the difference is that the mosques here usually like a surau in some shopping complex in malaysia. also have the big one but not so many. among the japanese, they still many of them still dont know about what islam is. so, dont be shock if you come here, they`ll ask you a alot about islam. esspecially for muslimah. halal food you can buy it with internet. well, not only halal food, everything here usually we just buy by internet.
Back to top Go down
kl
1 STARS
1 STARS

PostSubject: Re: May i know the problems for Muslim Students?   May i know the problems for Muslim Students? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:27 pm

Do you experience culture shock when you reached Japan???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May i know the problems for Muslim Students?   May i know the problems for Muslim Students? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May i know the problems for Muslim Students?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WeLove.WeCare.WeShare. :: Life in Japan :: Daily Life-
Jump to: